FS: Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover

Krambo

Im having a company (close friend of mine) who makes carbon hoods for the atv's make a prototype. He said he would make me one but to have him make them for the general public would be a little tough as he is busy with his own thing. Anyone interested by chance?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im having a company (close friend of mine) who makes carbon hoods for the atv's make a prototype. He said he would make me one but to have him make them for the general public would be a little tough as he is busy with his own thing. Anyone interested by chance?

Ill 100% take one if i can get it arrival blue...

I can dip it in arrival blue carbon. It'd be way cheaper then getting one made in blue carbon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I can dip it in arrival blue carbon. It'd be way cheaper then getting one made in blue carbon

On your roll pan did you remove your rear cladding so it wouldn't look funky?

As mentioned in the thread, The now unavailable "BSER" roll pans are a fully custom piece to flow with the cladding. They do not look "funky". A standard roll pan for a silverado would look terrible IMHO on the SS trucks. Again, IMHO.

truck046.jpg

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

How much for blue carbon radiator cover? Im wanting do do some engine dress up after my Z06 brake kit.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I would be intrested in one.

As mentioned in the thread, The now unavailable "BSER" roll pans are a fully custom piece to flow with the cladding. They do not look "funky". A standard roll pan for a silverado would look terrible IMHO on the SS trucks. Again, IMHO.

truck046.jpg

Hey krambo. What is the make and model of the tonneau cover? I have gotta have it.

Hey krambo. What is the make and model of the tonneau cover? I have gotta have it.

Pretty sure its a Gaylord low profile tonneau cover and i believe its not available anymore