Mystery suspension! It does what it wants!

Okay, so heres how the story goes.

Awhile ago my front end started raising itself, like litterly. A few inches! Higher than the rear. So I cranked down my keys and went and had it aligned. All was good for about 80000km until it started raising itself again. But now my keys are already cranked down. I took it to get aligned again and $740 later I got a new passenger upper control arm because the old one had seized bolts that had to be cut off and the grommets were cooked. They told me that the one torsion bar is wearing out and that to get it aligned properly they had to crank one key up and and the other completely backed off. now the ride hight sits almost level.

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd510/Pwilly7/6237e1d1.jpg

Obviously I'm not happy at all and I'm not sure I believe there story. But here's the alignment sheet they gave me.

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd510/Pwilly7/e3460672.jpg

I don't know what to do. I've always hated suspension and this is just making it worse!

Wtf could be causing this? What are your thoughts on making this problem go away?

I would think at that mileage a full front end rebuild would be required, balljoint, upper and lower control arm bushings, tie rods etc.You may want to find out what the life expectancy of the torsion bars are.Good luck and let us know.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I went to gm today and they said that it is possible that the torsion bars are wearing but that usually doesn't happen for 400 000km. The bars are 526 a piece and 425 for installation. God damnit! Maybe snake some bars off a reg 1500. But are they softer?

Why is your hood primered?was the truck in a wreck?

are your tires stock size?

maybe measure the center of all 4 wheel Wells and compare to another members stock truck measurements.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2