Taking delivery of new Daily Driver tomorrow

JF-03-SS

Decided after having my current DD ('96 Subaru Impreza) for almost 7 years it was time for something a little nicer. After some searching around and looking at a few different cars I bought a 2008 Subaru Legacy 3.0R Limited (think 1 of 316 that year). It is Black/Black, fully loaded, sunroof, heated leather, navi, and sitting on 18's.

My current DD.......which I still love and have spent lots'a $$$$$ on, lol.

photo-91.jpg

Couple pics from the day I test drove at the dealer. Will post better pics after it delivered 2 me.

photo-113.jpg

photo-116.jpg

photo-114.jpg

heck yeah. the newer leggy's are nice. so r you trading in the old RS or keeping it around?

Gonna keep her around for a little bit longer but it will def. be going up 4 sale sometime, we don't really need 6 vehicles, lol.

Very Nice. Im looking into getting my wife a Legacy in that body style. Let me know how you like the 3.0. I have heard the MPGs are not the best. We are looking into a GT with the 2.5 Turbo

Will do. I thought about the GT but didn't want a turbo car. The 3.0R's have the same 5 speed auto and also the SI Drive like the GT but being this one is the Limited it has the better suspension. I have heard of people getting 28MPG with the 3.0 but I don't do enough highway driving for that, lol.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

This is the only pic I got after the car was delivered today. The salesman pulled down the driveway and I put her in the garage with about 30 seconds to spare from a Big nasty Thunderstormed. She is getting new tires on Friday (wider) and the windows are getting tinted next week. YES....the hitch is coming off!

Just seconds before the storm.......

photo-107.jpg

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Did a small bit of cleaning yesterday before she got her new tires installed (225/45/18 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S plus). Went through the 1st tank of gas with her running up to camp for the day and averaged 24.1MPG.

photo-117.jpg

photo-109.jpg

• 2 weeks later...