SS Fantasy football league

Blick05SS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys i just setup the league so you should be getting email invites. As for a draft date i just looked and i think either aug 26th or sept 2nd. Either 1 of those dates work obviously aug 26th would give you more time to mess with your team and check on the waiver wire after the draft because football officially starts sept 5th. Me personally i like the 26th gives you time to set everything up but this is a group thing.

ok just setup the draft time and everything aug 26th at 8pm EST if the time doesnt work for everyone let me know and I can change it. Also from last year to this year i added 2 IR spots that way if you have someone hurt for a few weeks you dont have to release them just put them on ir and you can add someone.

ok everyone is signed up now and ready to go if you have any questions dont hesitate to pm me about them. Also if you have never done a draft on espn they have a mock draft lobby join atleast 1 to get the feel of how it works that way you know how it works when our draft gets here. Cant wait for football to really be here