another decal job i did.. gtr35 2012

this is a brand new r35 with only 200 miles on it . its a friend of mine , he got it for his wife and wanted to make it a lil special for her.she likes hello kitty so this is what i did for him. its pretty off the wall but i think it works rather well i think.

B4...

DSC_0542.jpg

AFTER...

DSC_0545.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0547.jpg

DSC_0548.jpg

DSC_0549.jpg

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0555.jpg

yes its his wifes car. she loved it . she approved of it before i even did it. i know its not your everyday graphic job specially for a GTR i was a lil doubtful at first but this is what she has always wanted and if you were to see it in person it doesnt look half bad for a girls car. only thing i keep thinking about is , it would suck to loose to kitty in a race... lol

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

Im not gonna knock it at all. its different and if thats what they wanted as a customer then you did your job. hell a lot of us couldn't even run with that GTR. plus if you did run it you'd get worked by a Hello kitty car. Nice work Jon. as long as the customers happy thats what matter's. :ughdance: