broke 1 Screwed me...

Well guys sent broke 1 60$ for a ported tb on the 17th. He contacted me and said he had the money on the 21. Said he would ship tb on the 23 monday. Also told me he would let me know it was on its way. So i dont hear anything from him on mon. On tues the 24 i pm'd him and havent gotten a response since. I e mailed him and no response. If something happened all you gotta do is tell me and im ok with waiting no prob but dont tell me your gonna do something and not do it.. Not Cool... So i did a little digging and with help from a bud you know who you are.. Looks like this isnt his first time and hes been banned from a couple sites.. So guys dont buy anything from this guy.. Guess you live and learn. Im not gonna cry about the money i can make more. Just wanted to put this out there.. Maybe a (MOD) will read this and send his ass packing off this site too.. We dont need people like that on this site.. Thanks guys Jason....

Thanks guys. You know its fairly easy being a good person and helping people. It takes alot more work being an ass and dis honest.. Think about it..

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard a thing from him sent emails and pm's. I should have known better only had 100 posts. And didn't have any info up like we do. So chalk it up to a live and learn I guess.