truck part put

built04SS

Lol i didnt refuse to till he was an ass and id be more than willing to send him his money back if he would have the decency to apologize for the smart ass remarks abt me having cancer

Well if I said cancer was a sob story then I do apoligize, that must have been a miscommunication on my end. I am sry for that and out of line, not too big to say that. Pm me your address and what you want to do an we will work it out.

Sent from a rotary payphone using Tapatalk

Thanks alott it dont take much to make things better lol just dont wont to look like a bad guy on here and thanks for the apology and sry for mia just was in the hp for a while and not allowed to use the phone verry often.. my email is [email protected]

Well if I said cancer was a sob story then I do apoligize, that must have been a miscommunication on my end. I am sry for that and out of line, not too big to say that. Pm me your address and what you want to do an we will work it out.

Sent from a rotary payphone using Tapatalk

oralclap.gif