Wheel Alignment Kit

slickster

I'll make this quick, seeing as I need a quick answer. I have a 2/4 drop right now. Ordering torsion bar keys to level it out. First time after the drop, my alignment guy said it's adjusted about as far out as he would like to see it. Next time, alignment kit. I just need a simple answer here: Which Belltech kit do I need? I search on their site and it comes up with three different ones.

BEL-4951

BEL-4955

BEL-4957

Which do I need for my 06 Intimidator SS?

Thanks in advance for the information.

I am not sure if its dependant on the drop/kit but these are the ones I ordered for mine. BEL-4955, just checked my reciept emails for it. You drop should be fine but it still wasnt enough for mine, close but not quite.

What's gonna make the ride quality go down? I'm not cranking down on the keys at all, just bringing the front down about another 1/2". I plan on going through Mr. P's write up on drilling some holes on the front bump stops. What's the issue gonna be, so maybe I can fix it before it gets bad?

i read it wrong thought was doing keys and spindles for 4

So that's a pretty big no no? I know you recommend the djm kit but I have always been a big fan of belltech and would like to stick with them, unfortunately that's the only way you can get 4 out of the front from them.