ZL1 for sale....

firervfd37

That's the price of one brand new. Why get it used with 2900 miles...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

lol no. i went to a local dealer just to look at one last month. there selling for well over sticker they would not sell the in the showroom for less then 68

nice car but id rather buy a grandsport vette hands down

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

lol no. i went to a local dealer just to look at one last month. there selling for well over sticker they would not sell the in the showroom for less then 68

nice car but id rather buy a grandsport vette hands down

Lol didn't know cars sell for "more" than the listed price. Thought the sticker was what you move down from. So how did they break that news to you?

Lol didn't know cars sell for "more" than the listed price. Thought the sticker was what you move down from. So how did they break that news to you?

oh, it happens...

In early '03 I found numerous Silverado SS's with at least a 5k mark up due to theor "limited production". There was a dealer in North NJ that was selling for no less than $51K. After I bought mine for $37,500 in PA, I went to the dealer to brag and guess what, some fool bought the truck WITH the 10K mark-up.