Intalled vette sevo!

Just finished installing my vette servo. Finally breaking tires on second gear :peelout: . What a pain while the transmission was in the truck. I could barely get the servo out of the trans. Happy camper here. :thumbsup:

For a little while there I didnt know if I was inclined enough to do this. Step by step guide on PT.net is money though.

Thanks man! It for sure tightened the shift between first and second and I would recommend doing it to anyone. Great addition for 20$ and simple with a little patience. There was a tiny bit of extremly small metal shavings when I took the old one out. Cleaned everything before putting the new one in. Prob wont turn down the line pressure, doesnt seem like I need to. Just wish if/when I get my shift kit I could do it myself. Costs twice as much to get it installed than it is to buy the parts.

Do you have to drop the trans to install a shift kit? Or can I install everything without unbolting the tranny? How about a 4th super hold servo? Can that also be done like the vette servo?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Do you have to drop the trans to install a shift kit? Or can I install everything without unbolting the tranny? How about a 4th super hold servo? Can that also be done like the vette servo?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Not trying to be a dick, but u said you jus got done installing the corvette 2nd but do not know what it takes to install the 4th? - You had the 4th servo out while replacing the 2nd. It is the one that is showing out of the case.

Also you replied to my shift kit thread but ask if you can install a kit with the trans in chassis? - Sounds like you.didnt read it close enough

Sounds like you need to step back and think for a second here.....

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Not trying to be a dick, but u said you jus got done installing the corvette 2nd but do not know what it takes to install the 4th? - You had the 4th servo out while replacing the 2nd. It is the one that is showing out of the case.

Also you replied to my shift kit thread but ask if you can install a kit with the trans in chassis? - Sounds like you.didnt read it close enough

Sounds like you need to step back and think for a second here.....

Thank you for answering question 1. I didnt know. Now im mad at myself for not doing both at the same time. :cry:

To be honest I only skimmed through your how to a long time ago and I had posted this thread under yours and noticed it was prob not the right place. So instead of just leaving a blank post I gave you credit for your how to thread. After re-reading...I see.

Atleast it wasnt the dumbest question asked around here...

Thank you for answering question 1. I didnt know. Now im mad at myself for not doing both at the same time. :cry:

To be honest I only skimmed through your how to a long time ago and I had posted this thread under yours and noticed it was prob not the right place. So instead of just leaving a blank post I gave you credit for your how to thread. After re-reading...I see.

Atleast it wasnt the dumbest question asked around here...

We all learn. Good luck