Which magnaflow muffler?

SSenvy

So, after looking at our stock Muffler, its a DI/DO with a y after the muffler that goes into 1 pipe behind the rear tire correct? I want to keep my exhaust stock everything, and just put a new muffler in. My question is, theres a lot of magnaflow mufflers.

So dilema is, do i keep the DI/DO style muffler, or go to a DI,SO muffler, SI,SO muffler? Does either of those affect the sound? Thought i read, there are Magnaflow bullets also? Theres so many differant Muffler lengths, and man.... never thought there were that many damn options lol.I really want a Low deep rumble with this truck, and want to be heard when im pouring it on.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated I dont wanna be sacrficing performance, and Gaining only slightly better sound if ya know what i mean.

I have the magnaflow magnapacks. I'm guessing that's what the bullet type is. I can vouch for those and say they will give a very loud and raspy sound. I personally like it.

In your case I would go with a Di/do. What size, maybe someone else can chime in on that. Mainly just wanted to make that first statement.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I have dual in and out and just took my cats off yesterday it's def louder now but it has a deep rumble to it. I wish I knew the number of it but I don't remember. It's the 22in.

i got ah magnaflow part # 12588. i just replaced the stock muffler with this one and removed the y pipe then i just added a 10in piece of pipe to reconnect my stock tailpaipe. the muffler has ah deep sound and no drone at all.

• 2 weeks later...