So What's my problem

The truck started acting funny about two months after I installed my blower. I had to rev it to nearly 3000 rpms to shift, now she wants to stay in 2nd and not shift, it was throwing a DTC P0752, Shift Solenoid 'A' stuck on.

I replaced the solenoids, changed fluid, and filter. I'm nearly broke on money right now, lol.

So I need help, what is my problem? Converter? Clutch Packs or whatever? looking to fix this tranny to last me a few more till I buy a FLT Trans

Yes, I have to rev the truck high and keep the rpm's high to keep it moving, 1st and 2nd is all I got right now, not sure if the magnacharger program is doing something to it or not but I need to solve this. Driving me nuts

I was throwing P0757 for awhile. Was a tuning issue. Had chpspecial remove test for the code. All is well. Not saying that's your prblem but aother avenue to maybe explore.

P0757:

These codes are sometimes triggered when a high stall (usually higher than 3000) is installed, but not always and not always immediately. They can be corrected through tuning when the PCM does not understand the RPM/SPEED offset with the new converter. From my understanding, this involves removing the test for the code - not simply clearing the code.

Its hard to diagnose things such as this over the net but this is why I asked about fluid as it can clog passeges if it is dirty from clutch slip. Explain this better. When you take off it is fine going into second...then does nothing into third?

OK, when I start moving it has to go to 3000 to shift from 1st to 2nd, then it stays in 2nd and refuses to go to 3rd, if I give it more gas it down shifts to 1st, the trans does feel like my Ram when it popped, I had no acceleration in OD, down to 3rd, down to 2nd, a finally all I had was 1st. The Silverado's isn't doing that, just feels like she won't shift.