LOOKING FOR NEW SOUND

BLNAWAY

• 4 weeks later...

Borla here and it is way better than my old Magnaflow. Some drone but that's mainly because it is right under my cab with a side exit before the rear wheel. I just posted my old sound clip of it the other day on another thread.

i may be the odd ball, but i'm running a Gibson DI/DO for almost 9 years now and i still like it.. mellow at low speeds, and will scream at WOT. what i like most is i am respectful to my neighbors at 3 am.. :laugh:

full cat back or just muffler??? gota sound clip?? lets hear it

• 2 weeks later...

i may be the odd ball, but i'm running a Gibson DI/DO for almost 9 years now and i still like it.. mellow at low speeds, and will scream at WOT. what i like most is i am respectful to my neighbors at 3 am.. :laugh:

No oddball here sir. The GMC Z-71 I use to drive rarely had Gibsons, I absolutely loved them. Just a tad bit over stock, but stomp on them and give a nice throaty sound. I have an issue with deep tone exhausts (severe migraines set in and I have to pull over and have someone pick me up and drive the SS home which scares me as they might crash or scrape it). What system do you have? I want the Super Truck exhaust but the cops will pull me over daily as it will exceed 95Decibals. Im thinking Swept side, Dual Sport, or Dual Extreme (what I had previously and no problems headache/migraines).Its either Gibson or Borla for now, Corsa will reign supreme in 2014 (yes Im ahead of myself). Only issue is some kid at a Condo down the street was doing shady things, had the Borla which dragged attention, and nows hes being evicted. So the Gibsons are very respectful in a nice neighborhood and dont cause complaints. I remember coming home late night also (midnite-6am) and not one complaint. Please post a video or post the part number as I cant find the DI/DO.Thank you in advance sir (thumbsup).