Apple as Android users!!

SSilverBeast

Quit being cheap. Why not buy an app that someone spent time to design and what not. It's like asking someone to work for free

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Cheap doesn't have nothing to do with it!!! Why don't you think before you talk. Do you ever think people don't have have money to blow on stupid shit? Yeah granted it's $3 but all that stupid shit adds up. Sorrrry I don't have spare change to blow on apps like you do. Pffff!

Cheap doesn't have nothing to do with it!!! Why don't you think before you talk. Do you ever think people don't have have money to blow on stupid shit? Yeah granted it's $3 but all that stupid shit adds up. Sorrrry I don't have spare change to blow on apps like you do. Pffff!

Do you need a hug?

willow.gif

Why don't YOU think before you speak. That statement is extremely ignorant seeing as we are posting on what apple and android users can do to view the forum easier via their phone. If you don't have 3 dollars then you should sell your truck. Gas down here is 3.91$ a gallon. So how about instead of bitching about 3 dollars being to much just keep your foot out of the pedal for one day and then you can afford it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Why don't YOU think before you speak. That statement is extremely ignorant seeing as we are posting on what apple and android users can do to view the forum easier via their phone. If you don't have 3 dollars then you should sell your truck. Gas down here is 3.91$ a gallon. So how about instead of bitching about 3 dollars being to much just keep your foot out of the pedal for one day and then you can afford it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Pffff whatever dude I'm not about to argue with your dumb ass. Why don't YOU get off the forum being you don't even own a "SS" you vortec max wishing you owned an SS

• 2 months later...

haha :rollin: These guys make me Laugh! Im rubber your glue blah blah blah. haha I'm getting mine when i Get my iPhone 5 in February. Oh and just to rub it in! My employer pays for all my phone usage and apps! Beat that! oh and i Forgot gas too, a free vehicle, travel and a whole lot of other expenses besides mortgage. I tried haha just :jester: fellas!