BIG THANKS TO SILVERADO777(STEVE)

just want to say thanks to steve for the great service and quailty of work. i sent him my cluster for new overlay and red led conversion. he alway kept in touch let me kno how progess was going and the turn around was quick i shipped it from ia to az and had it back within a week Here is a few pics

before:

2012-08-04_10-41-06_400.jpg

during:

2012-08-07_16-57-52_220.jpg

after:

2012-08-17_12-08-43_953.jpg

night time:

2012-08-17_12-09-19_117.jpg

Thanks I appreciate that! Pictures of red LEDs are always a PITA lol. The pictures never come out looking the same as they do in person. Picture of red really bring out the hot spots unfortunately. I thought I took a picture of yours before I sent it out that shows more of what it looks like in person but I can't seem to find them.

Oh well I am glad you are happy with them! :pepsicheer:

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

Thanks I appreciate that! Pictures of red LEDs are always a PITA lol. The pictures never come out looking the same as they do in person. Picture of red really bring out the hot spots unfortunately. I thought I took a picture of yours before I sent it out that shows more of what it looks like in person but I can't seem to find them.

Oh well I am glad you are happy with them! :pepsicheer:

That is true pics do no justice and plus it dnt help that the pic of it lite up was daytime gota get a pic up real nighttime with my double din that has red backlighting really sets it off