Cammed my SS!! sound clip vid.

6.L0

what kinda drop you got on that??

4/6 my friend

Sounds good man. Where the eff did you get that hood? Is it custom made?

yes sir custom made also in edinburg Tx. RGV!

What are the specs on the cam? What was the idle set at for the vid?

In the vid it's at about 650 rpm but I recently had it set to 950rpm. Edited by 6.L0 (see edit history)

4/6 my friend

yes sir custom made also in edinburg Tx. RGV!

238/246 620 lift. In the vid it's at about 650 rpm but I recently had it set to 950rpm.

Dude that cams bigger then mine and i thought i was nuts. Your going to need A lOT more converter on stock cubes. What intake and what compression are you running?

Yeah i asked the question because i figured you had it turned down to get more lope for the vid. It runs VERY nice though at that rpm with that large of a cam, what LSA is it?

Are you running a VE or MAF tune?

Yeah and what he said, any track times with a 60 foot?

Dude that cams bigger then mine and i thought i was nuts. Your going to need A lOT more converter on stock cubes. What intake and what compression are you running?

Yeah i asked the question because i figured you had it turned down to get more lope for the vid. It runs VERY nice though at that rpm with that large of a cam, what LSA is it?

Are you running a VE or MAF tune?

Yeah and what he said, any track times with a 60 foot?

112 lsa, stock intake. No track times as of yet. It's still not 100%. Want to change the heads and manifold.

hey bro what did you use for that drop man it looks sick

thanks. Hangers, shackles, nItro drop shocks 2, c notch, spindles, keys. On 22" replicas. 265/35/22

112 lsa, stock intake. No track times as of yet. It's still not 100%. Want to change the heads and manifold.

Have you dyno'd it, I'm curious to see where that cam peaks on stock heads and intake. Once you add larger runner heads and a better intake that cam could pull very high with that duration and a 112lsa. What are your shift points right now? Do you have an idea of what heads and intake you are thinking? Do you have a goal or max shift point you want to be at?

Are you still running the stock pipes with the long tubes, looks like the stock tip.

by the way, i was so caught up in the performance i never noticed the hood, very nice

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)