It Finally Happened...

2006SilverSS

The beast, I mean SS, is finally paid off and fully mine.

Now I'm debating if I want to keep it or get something smaller and more fun to throw around on the roads... As anti Ford I was in the past, the new Focus ST is looking and sounding really good. I had a regular Focus as a rental earlier this year and it was actually a fun car to drive. Choices, choices, choices... lol. Then again no vehicle payments would be nice for some time too :P

Lol why go from a car note to no car note to another car note?

Id get a cheapish DD and let the SS take a rest. Or not have a bill to worry about and just keep the SS.

Another car is just an idea that I'm throwing around. I travel for work, and have put a whole 1500 miles on the truck this year so far, so for now she'll stay in my possession.

Only 1500 miles?? Lucky man. Congrats on paying it off though, definitely a load off

Yup, I haven't been home much in the last 7 months due to work, so most of that mileage is from the first month of the year, haha.And yes, not having a payment due each month anymore is a really nice thought, I also got it paid off 6 1/2 months ahead of schedule :).

Keep It. there is nothing like having vehicles paid off. It such a great feeling and you can save so much. After I paid off the My SS and my wife's Tahoe we were able to save so much we no longer needed my wife's income and she was able to go back and finish college like she has wanted too. Would not have been able to do that If I had another payment

Keep It. there is nothing like having vehicles paid off. It such a great feeling and you can save so much. After I paid off the My SS and my wife's Tahoe we were able to save so much we no longer needed my wife's income and she was able to go back and finish college like she has wanted too. Would not have been able to do that If I had another payment

That's awesome, I have a feeling that I'll be keeping her for a while. There are a few things that I need to fix on her, but need to be home to do that :POne of the bulbs in the digital temp control went out and I need to take that apart and do the LED conversion at some point.. I just hope that goes well when I do it, haha. The steering wheel is starting to squeak again on turns also... if it's not one thing, it's another.

LOL paid mine off in 2008. But in my line of work I was doing atleast 1800 miles a month. Laid off now since Nov of last year so now the truck might get 1500 miles this year. LOL Stay at home dad shit like grocery shopping etc.

I haven't put 1500 miles on mine in 2 years.

Mostly because it's broke down :lol:

I saw a Cobalt SS in town yesterday. I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. A 4 cylander SS? Then i read up on it. Looks fun as hell.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Cobalt_SS