Radix installation help!

MID12sSSS

Shoot. All these local trucks building up there trucks gonna make me turn my boost up some more. Lol. Got some good competition.

Haha yeah. The idea behind my build was a stout daily driver. But now, it hardly compares to what's on the road. Should have went bigger. And for the money I spent, I could have. But that's okay. A tvs2300 on a 370 will haul ass. We'll have to have a bro meet at the regal cinemas on Airport road. Haha. See how many SS's we can get to show. Itd be sweet to check out all the trucks and pick each others minds.

Haha yeah. The idea behind my build was a stout daily driver. But now, it hardly compares to what's on the road. Should have went bigger. And for the money I spent, I could have. But that's okay. A tvs2300 on a 370 will haul ass. We'll have to have a bro meet at the regal cinemas on Airport road. Haha. See how many SS's we can get to show. Itd be sweet to check out all the trucks and pick each others minds.

I'm pretty sure that your setup will move out. I don't think you should even doubt that.

On the meet, we will have to go across airport. I don't wanna be over there with all the imports. Lol. And we are gonna have to do it soon. I think the snow is getting close.

Haha yeah. All the ricers in front of planned parenthood. Haha. May be another week or two on my truck. Fired it up and it ran like shit. Im gonna make a thread with the details. Im just trying to stay calm about the whole thing.

You gotta remember. All your fuel trims are forgotten. A couple of times I have had a hard time getting my truck to start after having the battery unhooked because I was changing things. I will look for your thread. If you need some help, I might have some time tomorrow.

You gotta remember. All your fuel trims are forgotten. A couple of times I have had a hard time getting my truck to start after having the battery unhooked because I was changing things. I will look for your thread. If you need some help, I might have some time tomorrow.

I would love to get some help. Haha. I work at Seekins Ford Lincoln. Im usually there from 7am-8pm. My number is (907) 322-3650. I just posted my thread let me know what you think.

I would love to get some help. Haha. I work at Seekins Ford Lincoln. Im usually there from 7am-8pm. My number is (907) 322-3650. I just posted my thread let me know what you think.

Well, I will be around this weekend. I just found out that I am going to make a quick trip PrudhoeBay tomorrow. I will call you this weekend and see if I can do anything?

Well, I will be around this weekend. I just found out that I am going to make a quick trip PrudhoeBay tomorrow. I will call you this weekend and see if I can do anything?

Okay. The girlie might wanna make a trip to anchorage in her focus this weekend so I'll let you know. Just send me a text. Thanks for all the help. I'm stoked to see your truck. I think mine is just a timing thing, but crank or cam, that is the question.