DD Accident 8-27-12

Bad Bowtie

yes keep us up to date. i hope she gets whats coming to her

are you down with the dirty wicked clowns?? lol

yea. 14 years down and 4 tats. not so much the last year with starting a family now. i kinda think the newer generation is ruining it with the 14 year olds claiming its a gang and just about doing drugs. i really hate the bad rap from people who dont know.

*UPDATE*

Just now got a rental vehicle, courtesy of her State Farm insurance. It's a 2013 RAM 1500 ext'd cab- I know, I know. But due to labor day weekend it was the ONLY full sized vehicle available. And believe me I called Enterprise & Hertz TWICE yesterday checking. LOL!!! :cool:

This AM I found out the body shop is backed up until next week too. :thumbsdown: So I bet I don't get my Sierra back for another 2 weeks....?

Life is "grand"..... :greddy:

Man sorry to hear that glad no one got hurt. You have a nice truck hopefully it all work ok. You it sucks things happen like this u gotta go throu all kinds of bs for something u didn't do lose time and money. Just sucks

Sorry to hear of the accident, but at least it wasn't as bad as it could of been and everyone was fine and most importantly, it wasn't the SS. : ) I actually like the new Rams. I test drove a few and really liked them a lot and wanted to buy one but needed something that got better MPG's, so I went with a regular car. Good luck!

Thanks Brad. The lady that hit me lives at the very south end of Trinidad, near a cul-de-sac. So watch out budy!! :ohmy: LOL!!!

*UPDATE*

An adjuster looked at my truck yesterday, while I was out to lunch, he figured a remanufactured top bumper pad & lower center bumper deflector. WTF!!!?

My truck is a new 2012 with just 4K miles!!!

Now I get to hash it out will State Farm some more over THEIR client. :thumbsdown: