Which injectors would you recommend?

After doing some reading I decided it would probably be best to upgrade my injectors for my next round of mods. Bought the truck mostly modified from previous owner and it was tuned by Zippy so I have no numbers on the injector duty cycle. I am merely guessing I need bigger injectors based on all the searching I did and people almost maxing out stock injectors with bolt ons and a tune. I am looking for injectors that will work with a TBSS intake manifold and TBSS fuel rail as that is the next thing I will be throwing on along with a 3200 stall. I wast to get this all done and have Texas Speed and Performance do the tune as they are local to me and can run some live data logs and get the tune down with all the new stuff.

From what I have read the 8.1 truck injectors might be enough but that may be pushing it. Then I was looking at the SVO red tops but don't know what mods I need for them to work with my setup. Then there is the 8.1 marines but wow they are plain expensive!

current mods-Walbro 255LPH

Comp Cams 218/224 562/567-114

ZO6 yellow springs

7.4 hardened push rods

zippytune

160 tstat

Pacesetter LT's

3" Spintech true dual exhaust

Transgo HD-2 Shift kit

corvette servo

05 efans

Volant CAI

I have almost the same exact setup going on in about 2 weeks and I'm going with the marines. I'm sure it will be the right ones. I'm getting mine new tho from gm I don't want any probs.

See if you can find a set of 42# Delphi Multec II injectors out of a Magnacharger Radix kit, that is more then you need for your current setup, and they are plug and play, no splicing wires. You just need to update your tune for them....