Body or Motor???

super88

this is what my SSS looks like now.. I needs the SS rims, finish my drop and a good wet sand and buff.. Im stuck on whether to do that first then motor or motor first then work on the outside.. What do you guys think? Performance wise I only have , CAI, Magnaflow, Vetter Servo and Custom Tune..

29ea9404.jpg

I would do the motor. Those rims are probably lighter than the stock 20s. I like the exterior the way you have it, exact same way I would have done a SB up. Those z-71 rims give it a unique touch and I like it personally.

Just saw the vid of you racing a honda.... motor

haha come on man that thing had turbo and is way lighter than my SS. If it hadnt been an Si and was regular civic i would have been pissed.. but i like those Si

One reason my truck is completely stock, I learned never to spend money on rims and a sound system that could be half price a year later, and to learn the best build I can afford.

Example: my buddy won the New England sound competition and put over 10grand into his jeep. I can now buy the same system for under 2 grand with dynamat installed. Another example: the kids little brother with the sound system tried racing a Civic in his BMW and he got walked. People with rims and sound systems blaring are prey for sleeper vehicles because its hilarious to walk them with their rims and system thinking they cannot be beat (being a sleeper imo is the best).

All motor sir just like the aSSet explained.