Computer problems I think

Slammed05

K I have a 05 gmc I just took the 5.3 out of it and I put ls1 5.7ltr in it. Everything is hooked up. Got the computer in from wheatly plugged it in and turned the key got nothing just lights no gauges registers, battery is fully charged. Jumped wire on starter it tries so we no the starter isn't bad. Getting fuel. Just when you turn key it's dead silence nothing. What could it be. My first engine build don't no what to do. I pulled the computer back out and was going to send it back to wheatly but hopeing that is not the problem. Help

I checked all the grounds and they looked pretty good. I'm going to undo them all and put them back. The fuel pump comes on radio all the gauge lights come on but nothing registers not even the battery gauge and battery is brand new. Jump the starter it clicks like it's trying. But when you turn key to crank it want do jack. You turn the key off and pull them completely out all lights on gauges stays on. You have to undo battery to get them to turn off.