Got some new wheels, 24's

Impalaimposter

Well, this is my first post. Picked up these wheels the other day. Not really the style I was looking for but I had my mind set on 24's and I could only afford a used set. Haven't decided if I like them yet, kinda wanted some black wheels. Well, what do ya think?

silverado008.jpg

Edited by Impalaimposter (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Look I don't get why every time somebody posts a picture on here that isn't a "commonly liked" mod, everyone has to post their totally non-constructive, negative opinions. It's HIS truck. I don't think he went through the trouble of taking a pic, uploading it, posting it in a thread... To have most people tell him ONLY how they don't like it. If you want to post your opinion, there's a proper way to do it... Taylor aka 907blownss expressed his opinion but was also constructive and expressed that its just that, an opinion/his taste or "IMO". Then he gave a suggestion that was NOT negative. Simple way to express the same thing without being offensive/negative and adding NO substance to the thread... I'm getting tired of this constant putting down honestly it's getting old. Anyone ever said, "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything???" That needs to be applied on here big time... Ok rant off... :idiot:

John :shakehead: