rear brake rebuild time...what to get

detjoe

Hey guys I need to overhaul my rear brakes and dont want to blow the bank but might be consider affordable upgrades, ie close out eradispeed???

Please post up any good deals for a rear kit, I usually look here but the last rear kit got sold pretty quick...

thanks

-joe

get er done! I got stock replacement/aftermarket parts. Spent like $!50 and threw new rotors and pads on...caught the pass side after it lost all the pads down to the rivits :) I knew it was making a funny sound.

Only extra was I painted the rotors flat black befor intall so I hope they stay a little cleaner.

ANd I let my stepson drive her for the first time solo...he was impressed. Good times.

• 2 weeks later...

get er done! I got stock replacement/aftermarket parts. Spent like $!50 and threw new rotors and pads on...caught the pass side after it lost all the pads down to the rivits :) I knew it was making a funny sound.

Only extra was I painted the rotors flat black befor intall so I hope they stay a little cleaner.

ANd I let my stepson drive her for the first time solo...he was impressed. Good times.

I think that OEM replacement is fine in the back end. It's the front that could really benefit from bigger brakes, IMO.

Done is good, eh?