Looking For AWD SS Silverado

mjanusz95

I am looking for an AWD SS Silverado. Preferably blue, leather, and reasonable miles on it. I would also consider an AWD GMC VHO, preferably black, leather, and reasonable miles. Probably around 80-100k? I would like it to be pretty clean. I am located in Wisconsin. A close sale would be nice but i will drive depending on how far away the truck is so it doesn't hurt to contact me. I don't need a lot of mods but wouldn't mind them either. Stock is good too. I'm looking to spend around 16,000?? I will flex a little and I will pay cash. If you have anything you think i might be interested in you can contact me at (414)-303-6980. I do work 6:30-4 all week and 6:30-12 on saturdays so if i don't answer you can leave me a message or send me a text. Thank you

Edited by Janusz95GMC (see edit history)

I think your buy is really going to depend on what your idea of "good miles" is...if ur looking for one that has like 20-50k, then if say bump ur price up about 3-5k. Just my opinion, there's a lot of guys selling on here so I'm sure ull have a few responses in the am. GL

Sent from my 4G Razor