service air bag light on? HELP

silveradoss_3

I got back from the shop after installing the new cam and today in the morning I installed the PCM wheatley sent me, so I took it for a cruise. Everything seems to work well :D but then I saw the SERVICE AIR BAG LIGHT WAS ON. So now Im wondering where it could come from. has anybody else had the problem? seems strange to me that it would come on. thankyou for any help

How does it run now with the cam? What size did you end up going with and did you get the injectors.

Hey! I went with the tsp 224 cam, wheatley tune and also had the shift kit installed. Didnt get the injectors. Honestly Im not very happy with the mods and the results. Im getting about the same times with the mods now then I did before :( How bout you? Hows your build doing so far?

I should get mine back today or tomm at the latest. I did get the injectors for mine. Im very interested to see how it comes out. After the skift kit servos and converter they called and said it shifts great. So I'm really excited. Hope you get it sorted out. It's prob the combination of turn and injectors