California smog

ChinoHillian

Yea I don't think you'll pass. Cali smog is a pita I just had my truck smoged on Friday and they made me use my stock intake cuz they said my Cali was from an 03. If they made me switch out intakes I doubt they'll let you slide with LT's but good luck

your high flow cats should pass with out any issues. LT's def.will not pass the visual inspection. any after market CAI that has a CARB # should pass..CA inspections has gotten to be a pain over the last couple of years. things that were over looked are now under the microscope. i run TOG mid's and never had a issue until last year, the place i always go to and pass, now will fail it because i don't have my CARB# any more...

good luck..

Cali has the worse laws guys. I would never live there. I'm sure it's nice but man the crap you guys have to put up with it isn't worth it.

so true, they don't want you guys to have any fun lol

Out here in Illinois, I brought my fully built camaro with everything from Motor, Pro charger, no cats etc for emissions testing. They dont even pop the hood, or look under the car with the mirrors anymore. They just plug in the OB2 scanner and if you have no codes you pass and done.

its really not that bad. the only things that are frustrating to me are the emissions laws and college tuition. by the way, it is 85 degrees and sunny today. not bad for the beginning of fall :thumbsup:

Bastard..... It like 68 here by me with overcast.