LSX 454

tonycillo

Is there anyway you can ask him to join this site and make a build thread? I'm very interested in the build specs of the motor and the parts he used, and why he chose to use those parts. I would very much look forward to having someone with a build like this answer some members questions.

Is there anyway you can ask him to join this site and make a build thread? I'm very interested in the build specs of the motor and the parts he used, and why he chose to use those parts. I would very much look forward to having someone with a build like this answer some members questions.

Agreed ^^^

I like learning why people do things and choose certain parts over others

i love watching all motor chevys pull on F/I cars.

ill have him join up not sure how in-depth his build tread will be. but ill be more than happy to tell him to join up. if you have any questions i would be more than happy to ask him and get back to you. he has NOS set just waiting on the stand alone and should make about 800 HP on a 200 shot.

he pulled the 408 out and bought/built the 454 lsx. so i have been trying get him to trade me the 408 so i can put it in the G8.