New rear end. TINTED WINDSHIELD!!!

MobbinSS

Oh wow you are a crazy SOB tinting the front at 20%. can you even see when its dark? I like it and it looks sick but a bit dark.

It's as if tint isn't there. It's amazing. There's reduce glare and heat , at night I can see everything as if I had no tint.

I'm defiantly getting my front windshield tinted looks good

Don't worry about seein out. Stay with 20%,. Do it professionally, their tint is very easy to see out of. You'll see out like a clear window.

I agree, it does look bad ass! But that is plain dumb and illegal. There is no way you can see out of that clearly at night. I have my windshield tinted but it is done with Llumar Air Blue 80 which is optically clear. Accidents can and will be caused by such things and if you don't have to remove it before then you will definently be at fault for any accident you are ever involved in. Some shops will do it with no receipt and cash only this way they can never be help responsible for it. Couple friends around here absolutely refuse to do any windshields because we had a close friend wreck and they feel at faqult because of it. It is your truck and do as you wish but I speak from years of tint experience and it is not safe at all.

Point taken. But you on the other hand haven't been in my truck. And probably haven't been in a tinted windshield truck. They don't use that crap GILA tint. It's proffesional quality tint. Professionally done. If you we're in my truck, it's like having a clear window. Front the outside yes, it is illegal, but inside it is great. I'll take a video of the tint from inside while driving and show you all how it is.

Haha my phone totally had me spell all kinds of stuff wrong there! I'll edit it tomorrow when I get on the computer. Anyway quite on the contrary because I have been in quite a few tinted winshield vehicles. Me and my brothers trans am was done with 50%, friend mustang at 75%, couple lightnings at 35%, and for a fact that 20% is not easy to see through at night. Sure during the day it looks kick ass and probably love it but at night it has to suck. Like i said different strokes for different folks though. Enjoy and I hope you don't get oulled over. Lol

Edited by porksoda (see edit history)

I would have to agree with pork on this one. 20% is too dark for a windshield. I have done tint as a job professionally and me personally had a 2000 volvo s70. I had the rears double limo (2 layers 3%) the front sides limo and the the windshild 35% with a 8 inch strip of limo. I did 20% on the front windshield on that car for about a week before I took it off. It was to dark. And I had the best tint on the market at the time on the car. It was Solargard HP series. But its your truck if you say you can see out of it then you can see. But as stated don't ever get involved in a accident with it. You will be at automatic fault.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Grrrreeeaaaattt Day Bo! That is Dark son. I have like 5 on top of 5 percent on my back two doors and rear glass. 5% on driver and passenger..The cops here in South Carolina don`t really care cause it gets BALLS HOT in the summer, but they care about the windshield..I like it, wish I could do it.