New 22" TBSS Replicas!

07TXSilverado

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude those 28's are ****ing sick! I love those... I would have rocked that all day long. I do love the TBSS wheels but man, the 28's are much more baller. Sell them to me!

im not a big rim guy, but the 28"s did look clean..not something for me though, but as stated above, it rode like a shit brick wagon lol, couldn't drive it no where. Now the drivability is flawless, just like it was stock. couldn't be happier with the downsize :thumbsup:

Edited by 07TXSilverado (see edit history)

Look hella clean with the 28s man!!!! I guess I'll be the idiot as stated above haha. They look nice but if u are into a more stock,comfy ride the 22s look real nice!!

28's were badass looking, but as much driving as i do, and the condition of the roads out here, i had to downsize..

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I had 24" and I had to take them off still trying to sell them but it drives like a tank with them big wheels way more enjoyable with a bit more rubber!

Yeah I had 24" and I had to take them off still trying to sell them but it drives like a tank with them big wheels way more enjoyable with a bit more rubber!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

aw why'd you gotta go hatin on a playa... shiiiiiiiit he was jus tryin to get his shine on!! i finna buy them twankie eights off u put em on my 01' honda accord that shit be pullin ALLLL the bitches son

:jester:

nice truck man, i really like it. cant beat white!! :thumbs: