SS tahoe. for sale??? never seen one.

shawnss

I dont believe its a true concept. I can believe it has 60k miles and has never been titled? But IDK how conept vehicles work maybe GM did not have to title it, maybe since it is a concept and not an actual production vehicle myabe different rules apply, and maybe GM did lots of test driving with it and maybe someone at GM was givinen permission just to drive it. Who knows

Either way, its is a pretty sweet ride. I would totally rock that especially if it had AWD to match my SS

It would make sense that it was a concept that was sold when GM sold all their cool toys during bankruptcy, would need some documentation from GM before I'd say it was legit though. Really cool looking none the less. They had a Colorado SS that looked awesome that they sold during bankruptcy as well.

Vehicle: GMC (1GKEC13T6YJ0027EX)

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details 05/05/2006 MO

43,642 Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION 05/05/2006 MO

43,642 Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION AS DEALER VEHICLE 09/11/2007 MO

44,176 Auto Auction REPORTED AT AUTO AUCTION 03/10/2008 MOUNTAIN VIEW, AR

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:99910812918)

BONDED 07/13/2010 SAINT LOUIS, MO

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:TNE29082)

BONDED

EXCLUDED/EXEMPT 07/13/2011 BUFFALO, NY

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL 09/21/2011 BUFFALO, NY

Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Lien Reported)

Reported at action in 2006 with 43K on the clock___and first bonded title issued 2008 it might be real but I want paper work to document it !!!

That looks like the real one I would say if you go on google images and search Tahoe SS concept the only pics that come up are of that specific one. The rear bumper also looks like a special Tahoe only SS rear bumper never seen one like that before. Although the VIN is pretty weird how it says GMC and doesn't show a year or model on the autocheck report... Maybe its a special concept VIN?

No way that's real. look at the SS emblems from all the different ss cars/truck. each has an unique SS emblem to that model car, unique rims, and unique exhaust tips. There's no way GM would have shared the rims and SS emblems from a silverado with a tahoe.

No way that's real. look at the SS emblems from all the different ss cars/truck. each has an unique SS emblem to that model car, unique rims, and unique exhaust tips. There's no way GM would have shared the rims and SS emblems from a silverado with a tahoe.

This is a 2000 Concept Tahoe SS / It was done before 3 years before our SSS were born so I would guess our emblems and wheels Ect... would have come from this concept to our SSS !!!

"With the ram air hood and tonneau cover my SSS produces enough down force to drop panties standing still."

That is funny as hell !!!!