SS tahoe. for sale??? never seen one.

shawnss

This Tahoe is for real, I saw it run thru the auction and sold. Gm sold 92 vehicles over 2 days, many of which were one off, 1st one made ect. The vin. That ends in ex is for experimental. All of the vehicles with a ex vin came with no titles and you were told they were for off road only. However there are several states that you can have the vehicle inspected by the DMV and then title and tag.Most of the vehicles sold for a reasonable price for what they are. My son and I purchased the ss concept truck with a ex vin at the same auction. Great truck and a lot of fun.

This Tahoe is for real, I saw it run thru the auction and sold. Gm sold 92 vehicles over 2 days, many of which were one off, 1st one made ect. The vin. That ends in ex is for experimental. All of the vehicles with a ex vin came with no titles and you were told they were for off road only. However there are several states that you can have the vehicle inspected by the DMV and then title and tag.Most of the vehicles sold for a reasonable price for what they are. My son and I purchased the ss concept truck with a ex vin at the same auction. Great truck and a lot of fun.

Holy F-in F! That's like buying burried GM treasure. Pics pics pics please! I wish I was at that auction!!

There is one down here in Beaumont Texas with the silverado front end. It has all the cladding on it. I have tried to snap a pic but every time I see it can't get my phone opened and camera out to take a pic. It has all the cladding on it also.