OEM wheels, silver for sale

real61ss

I'm thinking of getting a set of the reproduction 20" chrome wheels for 2003 SS. Just wondering if there is any interest in the OEM wheels that are on the truck. The wheels are in great condition, the center caps are in fair condition. Not sure what the OEM silver wheels are worth, any interest in the wheels, I don't want to sell the tires. Thanks

Thanks for the comments, interesting that you guys think I should keep them as extras. My truck is a bone stock 2003 and I have a buddy that has a 2006 with the chrome wheels and I think they make the truck look great. Apparently most anything for these trucks is getting difficult to find.

The chrome would definitely look 100x better on your truck. I've toyed with the idea of plasti-dipping my wheels black just to see what it would look like. If I don't like it I can just peel it off.

Depending on the condition and price, I might be interested if you decide to sell them. I'm close enough that you could sell without the shipping hassle. PM me a price and a couple of pics would be nice. Thanks.

Depending on the condition and price, I might be interested if you decide to sell them. I'm close enough that you could sell without the shipping hassle. PM me a price and a couple of pics would be nice. Thanks.

ss2haul,

PM me, for some reason the site will not allow me to PM you. Thanks