Stall converter for boost

:withstupid: You mainly match your converter stall speed to your cam. Is it a stock cam? If so do you have plans to upgrade to one down the road. I would say a 2800 stall would be ideal for a truck with a stock cam.

Why 2800? With a centrifugal blower a higher stall speed is usually recommended unlike a roots blower that produced is torque in the lower RPM's. Stall speed will depend on what you do with the truck and other mods. Also what headunit will you be running? This is all in question as to what stall speed is recommended.

I will be running the stock cam, with no real plans on going to a more aggressive one in the future. wondering what problems I will have if I don't upgrade the converter right away. Not a daily driver at all mostly just a weekend cruiser when the weathers nice. If I install the supercharger now could I get away with installing the converter later? I plan on doing more trans upgrades. Instead of having to drop the trans multiple times.