got some new wheels for my dd....

idahoBLKss

Your going to get the itch with the S10 next. Street scene ss bumper here we come!

lol, well i have a couple things planned for it ; rims and tires, 5.3/6.0 swap and body molding removal and paint job and maybe just maybe an extra set of procharger brackets i can have mounted on it so if i want to switch the procharger head unit over it will just swap straight over ... lol maybe

Wow, those look incredible. Going with a 305, 295, or 315 rear tire?

i dont think im going to go that wide . stock size was 275 i think but the problem is that the rim is flush with the wheel wells so i might go with a 255 so they stretch back in a lil bit to clear to wells.but im no tire expert a friend recommended i do that.

Those look pretty sweet! Alot of guys throw them on the G8's. Crappy thing is they weigh alot...60+ lbs depending on tires.

i didnt think they weighed that much but maybe i was just use to the stock truck rims a 48# each lol these weighed in at 32.5 rears and 30.5 fronts. Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

got some tires mounted on the rims, i love the look on the rears but i f'ed up on the fronts sidewalls way too thin, ohh well live and learn. what you guys think? im going to drop it more in the front and a lil more in the rear . hopefully it fixes the front wheel gap a lil. DSC_0709.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg