Anyone get their SS painted?

E U G

Still on the fence about keeping my truck, but if I did, I'd want to get it painted and I'm thinking about flat black. I'm pretty curious how flat black would look on this truck though. I love it on motorcycles (used to own a flat black CBR) but haven't seen any cars/trucks in flat black.

What do guys think? I've seen a lot of custom jobs here, but has anyone had a "normal" paint job done? Never had any car painted and I'm wondering if would come out looking somewhat "factory" or if it's easy to tell it's not original paint. I'm sure it depends on where you get it done....Any thoughts on flat black?

^thats what I was thinking^ Must be one nice paint job, I want to get mine done in the spring but only wanna pay like $4000 at the most. is that even posible?

You can definately get a good paint job for $5K.. I thinks thats about average. Some guys can get better deals if you know someone.

Definitely not worth it to me then. I'd rather buy a supercharger for that kind of money then. Used to see those maaco commercials advertising $500 pain jobs. Figured 2 or 3 times that would get me a decent page job. Lol

Definitely not worth it to me then. I'd rather buy a supercharger for that kind of money then. Used to see those maaco commercials advertising $500 pain jobs. Figured 2 or 3 times that would get me a decent page job. Lol