SilverBulletSS

Blown 346

Lol that's awesome! I saw your wife also, was on the phone with my fiance and was like, babe there's a TBSS right next to me and a chicks driving it. So don't tell me its too manly for you!! I'm trying to convince her that she needs one. Tell your wife I say hello. P.S. did she also tell you I left the light like a bat outta hell???? Lol

She actually left the stoplight very lady like. I was haulin a$$ lol. I do wanna meet the guys around my area. I see a few SSS' a week. I saw a black one with a shopman bowtie yesterday by woodfield mall around 4pm.... I really wonder if these trucks I see are guys on the forum...

Yeah I was running late plus being a little wet out made for some awesome wheel spin and tire scream. Thanks on the wheels. I'm a little ashamed to admit they are just plastidipped. I'm looking to buy a set of 22" reps and was curious to see how flat black looked. So far everyone loves it. They say it changed the whole attitude of the truck. My boss says the truck looked classy with the chrome and now even parked the truck looks ready to pounce and destroy anything in its path lol.

I wouldnt be ashamed, I pasti dipped my grill, front ducts and Bowtie. I Also did my wifes Winter Envoy wheels for the TBSS. I think it looks good on almost anything and can be remove just as fast as you put it on.