Factory supercharged SS?

blownss27

Ok so I'm in ocean city and somebody said his buddy had a silverado xs 500 SS silverado that came factory supercharged. I thought the only factory supercharged truck was the joe Gibbs, anybody ever heard of this?

Never heard of it, but two out of ten people ask if my truck is the factory supercharged SS. One guy even told me they must have taken it off my truck because they all come supercharged. HMMM that would of saved me a couple grand buying one if that was the case! WHO STOLE MY SUPERCHARGER!!!

Except for the joe gibs I dont know any other supercharged chevy either. Where I live 7 of 10 people ask me how I like it supercharged and I say its not supercharged and one time there were a group of guys standing around the SS and just couldnt believe it wasnt supercharged so one of them said pop the hood, a buddy pop the hood and then one guy said oh look it is supercharged!!! (pointing at the alternator) :crackup:

I know a guy who orded an 05 and had chevy put a magnason on it before he piced it up but thats it. Had a young kid ask me if mine was supercharged tpday at the muffler shop lol.

That's what mine is, it's a powerdyne supercharger with a air box that says cool charger

yeah I had one guy who was sure are trucks where supercharged lol.. I knew a guy who bought and INT and got a cooler charger or something like.. like a procharger but that GM made.