New Tire Suggestions

nort316

I need to get new tires and hate the ones i've had the past two times. I have the Goodyear Eagle LS-2. I read 275/55R20 off the tires. I saw in another post the format is ##/##/## for tire sizes, so im assuming mine are 275/55/20. i only have 54,000 miles and ive had two sets so im looking for something different. Something that handles well in the rain, winter doesnt matter, because i live in New Orleans. I'd appreciate your suggestions. thanks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goodyears are POS's I only went 22K on the stock ones and went another 60K + on my Toyo ST's

I personally would recomend the Toyo ST II. I have 305/50/20's and love them, the only problem is if you drive down a bad road with large groovs your truck wasnt to go all over the place because they are so wide.

I have 305/50/20's and love them, the only problem is if you drive down a bad road with large groovs your truck wasnt to go all over the place because they are so wide.

He said he lives in Louisiana, all the roads are bad. I can make fun cuz that's where I'm from.

He said he lives in Louisiana, all the roads are bad. I can make fun cuz that's where I'm from.

oops I should have read that. I just got back from Louisiana and i noticed how bad the roads were. They can get really bad here in Oregon because of the snow