Membership renewal Questions???

cmoney23

Anyone know about membership renewals? This was my 1st year on the site. I think my membership should be due soon or already due. Is there a way to check? Will it automaticaly debit another years subscription or what? Should i get an email first?

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Go to your paypal account and find where you can manage your subscription. I just realized mine auto-renewed in September by looking at my paypal history. I was kinda wondering about it since there isn't a place on the site to manage it that I am aware of.... Maybe I missed it.

there is a membership fee for the site?? if so i have not paid and would like more information about all of this! please send me details! thanks guys!

you dont have to pay the subscription, but if you do you get certain perks. Like unlimited photo uploads and you can upload bigger photos than none paying members. I think you can also get unlimited photo gallery photo uploads too. There's other stuff too, but i dont remember it all. Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)