This guy just went on a date recently

Okay so you all remember how I was asking about girls not too long ago? Well things have turned around and I wasn't expecting it and I wasn't even looking for a girl. I was at home for home time and saw a nice gorgeous looking girl who comes over to my godfathers everyday pretty much to drop off her kid while she goes to work. Now even though she has a kid, I don't care. I got to talking to my godfathers girlfriend and she text this girl, told her about me and she requested her to give her number to me. Later I asked her out for a bite to eat and I think it went well. She wants to see me again this weekend. I am just playing this cool and not going to rush into a relationship with her. She is very beautiful and I do like her, but I also want to get to know her more first. So I am going to wait for a few months probably before I get into a relationship with her. She is very beautiful

Haha see that's exactly what I told you would happen. Be cool be yourself treat them right. That's just the way it happens. Congrats I will say take it slow but sometimes it just goes how ot does. Be YOURSELF.

Hahaha...only you Jake would be the one to say something like that. Okay, well tell you what, this guy has another date today with this beautiful girl. I will try to ask her if she would be willing to have some pics taken of us together and so on. I'll post some up if I can get pics today. I'm so nervous and a little scared because I am afraid of screwing this up.

Hahaha...only you Jake would be the one to say something like that. Okay, well tell you what, this guy has another date today with this beautiful girl. I will try to ask her if she would be willing to hpave some pics taken of us together and so on. I'll post some up if I can get pics today. I'm so nervous and a little scared because I am afraid of screwing this up.

Oh, i think asking for pics and posting them on the tubes would be a sure fire way of screwing it up.

Go and have fun.