check out my drl leds!

i think i found a fix!

something that can be seen in the day!!!

ive tried them all..... nothing was bright enough, nothing held up.

ive been running these for only 4 days now. but im very pleased how they shine.

they are effing bright! even at night they shine bright as hell!!

i used yellow construction hot glue to fit them.

these are 4w MR16 lights

and a you ca buy the pigtails for 99 cents each

they say they can handle up to 16 volts.... so they should hold up!!!

what do ya guys think?

KB~

527450_365855246831635_279207621_n.jpg430464_365855353498291_1869689710_n.jpg557100_365855626831597_1949716447_n.jpg546882_365855680164925_1252412845_n.jpg487483_365855733498253_924607662_n.jpg

Very nice job! LED's over any others, their intensity vs power output is 2nd to none. But was waiting for the right setup to be done on the DRL's.

Very nice once again sir. Was this truck f/s about a year ago? I was interested in it due to a family member who has spinal cord issues and will need a wheelchair in the future. I remember specifically an Arrival Blue SS with the Wheelchair accesibility.

Please keep us updated on how they hold up! Love the truck, I actually like it with the SS emblems removed, sleeper look!

Interesting Idea. do you have enough heat sinks to help keep it cool as DRL's can be on for extended amounts of time? I myself don't see the point in having bright DRL's, I actually want to disable mine.

Edited by ThatTallCanadian (see edit history)

wow thats awesome. oh and thats cool you still get to enjoy your truck. i drove many cars with hand controls and its a challenge at first

wow thats awesome. oh and thats cool you still get to enjoy your truck. i drove many cars with hand controls and its a challenge at first

thanx guys.

yeah ill keep ya posted on how they hold up.

and ya i bought the truck in july. but i did all the work myself.

the arm is outta my old s10. and the hand controls i bought on craigs list for $100. i cut them, welded em, and powdercoated them gloss black. they look sweet as hell!

first thing i did to this truck is debage it. (nothing) looks better than shaved.... "espically when your in your twenties". if ya feel me.

then i sold the stock ss wheels and bought trail blazer ss replicas. dropped her some.. and cut the bump stops.

not bad for a crippled huh?

KB~