what's up Guy's recent SS owner from Maine

SSworkhorse

I have lots if things i want to do to my truck and hope you all can help with a little insight thanks ahead of time... as of right now i have only had my truck for 6 months i use it for work so put a ton of miles on her.. 20000 in 6 months thus far... since ive had it i put a dual magna pack side exit exhaust.. a cowl induction ram air style hood and a K&N filter.. minor stuff haha... i run only royal purple oil.. what are some of the thing's you all do to your trucks to improve style and performance?

oh where to start, there are so many different things that can be done with these trucks. One of the biggest being performance. but sense you use yours quite often its kind of pointless to have it with crazy HP. so really it comes down to what you want out of the truck. mine personally is just a toy for me. so my options are endless. but for somebody who drives theres everyday its alittle more important to build the truck to suit you best for everyday driving.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Welcome from Oregon

Style is completly up to you, there are a million different options as to what you want to do for style.

And as for performance since you have the intake and the exhaust, you should look into a Tunem, it really wakes these trucks up. Its the best mod you can do for the money and the tuners offer lifetime re-tunes if you upgrade any more performacne parts.

Contact Zippy, Wheatly, or Blackbear they are all members on here and will hook you up.

http://www.gowheatley.com/

http://blackbearperformance.com/

Welcome from fla. Yes get you a tune. And some headers. This will get you running pretty good. It all depends on what you want out of your truck also. So yhe more you mod more mpg you will loose. If you drive it alot you might wanna do some research. What make hood do you have?

Welcome, Keith. Congrats on finding your truck.

I am with the guys who suggest a tune to enhance the mods you've done, so far. It may be the best bang you can get for the bucks.

Check with the tuner you choose on the cost of re-tune's as you add mods, (If it's important to you). Not all tuners do those re-tunes for free.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

Hey from Illinois.

My best uprade so far is my new girlfriend. Sure her tits are store bought but they don't call them funbags for nothing. "Jakey (she calls me that) I gotta go to the store and get some razors to shave down there."

"Heres the keys to the SS honey!"

WOOT

Laid tonight

Hey from Illinois.

My best uprade so far is my new girlfriend. Sure her tits are store bought but they don't call them funbags for nothing. "Jakey (she calls me that) I gotta go to the store and get some razors to shave down there."

WOOT

Laid tonight

who ever said romance is dead?? Lol

Hey from Illinois.

WOOT

Laid tonight

hahahahaha that is awesome man :crackup: :crackup:

Ya i know 20k in 6 months is alot but i bought this thing to use and enjoy haha... as for losing gas mileage.... minor my company pays for my gas!! The hood is a style line hood.. and to my fellow mainah i live down at wells beach.. you? Thanks for all the response guys i appreciate it! I just put 12k xenon hids in last night BRIGHT!!! And sexy as hell!!