what's up Guy's recent SS owner from Maine

SSworkhorse

Oh no kidding thats cool!.. i grew up on the beach. Where are you from if i come down to my neck of thr woods that often? I believe i have seen your truck around since they are few and far between in our area.. think ive seen ya traveling down 109

Oh no kidding thats cool!.. i grew up on the beach. Where are you from if i come down to my neck of thr woods that often? I believe i have seen your truck around since they are few and far between in our area.. think ive seen ya traveling down 109

I just live in Eliot. You have seen me, I saw you the other day somewhere (do not remember) but I was prob in this.

IMG_1133.jpg

I lived in Kennebunke when I was landscaping on Ocean Avenue and in surrounding towns (Sanford, Wells etc). Always go up their every summer for fresh lobstah as my friends have a lobstah boat and one works at a packaging center.

Id start off with a tune, and beefing your tranny up. Are a lot of your miles on the highway?

Lol thats kinda funny but i guess these trucks do kinda stick out! Yes i do about 120-150 miles a day on the highway back and forth to mass. Is the bully dog gt tuner any good? Ive been thinking about getting one but not really knowledgable in that field lol

Lol thats kinda funny but i guess these trucks do kinda stick out! Yes i do about 120-150 miles a day on the highway back and forth to mass. Is the bully dog gt tuner any good? Ive been thinking about getting one but not really knowledgable in that field lol

Ive been in Maine for a bit, but I would not recomend the Bullydog tuner (you will get much better results with a live tune or by ordering a mail order tune like Zippy or Wheatley can adjust more parameters=better results). The bullydog is good if you swap tire sizes to keep the mph gauge correct.

ESP is a decent place, however I've noticed a lot of customers in surrounding towns (I live 5 minutes from them) and have only heard complaints about their tuning (not preloading for dyno pulls etc), however JF-03-SS has a great tune from them and if you look at his sig has a great time in the 1/4 mile for his mods. Ive brought them a lot of business and they wont cut me any deals.

Slowhawk near Boston Ive only heard great things about and he just got back from SEMA and has some goodies to show to customers soon.