FS: 4L65E LEVEL?

kcsilveradoss

Had this built with Zippy chosen internals to back up my maggied 6.0. Transmission operates FLAWLESSLY, and has had zero issues to date. I'm moving up to an 4l80e. This trans has all the servos, heavy duty clutches and whatnot, only thing I opted out of was billet input/output shafts. There is no TC included in the sale. Trans has <2k miles on it. This trans was built by a master certified General Motors trained technician, with sickening attention to detail. Several members on here have ridden in the truck, and several others have had work done by the man who built it with extreme care. I wish I did not have to step up and sell it. I will start at 2k shipped. Any questions, as always, feel free to text me 816+536+5833

Shaun

• 3 weeks later...

how much power do you reckon this one will hold? im on the verge of pulling the trigger on a badass cam for my procharger setup that ill hopefully be putting in when i get home from overseas and transmission choices have been a big hold up for me. i wanna get all the parts in place and im interested in this tranny so what else would i need? obviously a torque converter unless the stock one will work and if it does is it strong enough? will a circle D 2800 stall im about to buy for my stock 4l60e work on this 65 or is that also somin i need different with this bad boy? sorry to jack the thread with questions but im highly interested just lookin for some details

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...