Found a Picture of My Truck On Google Search

diggerdan11

So I did a google image search for 2005 Silverado and I noticed a picture of my truck on this page. I just thought it was kinda funny. If you click the 8 more pictures you will see a couple more of my truck and a couple other trucks.

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/2005-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-SS-Overview-c3880

So It made me think. I wonder how many other members trucks show up on here when you do a google search? I did a search for Silverado SS and I noticed a couple pictures of Chase's truck and a couple others.

Is your truck on Google?

I noticed after I posted this that this was a website i must have joined years ago and did not remember. LOL

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

So I did a google image search for 2005 Silverado and I noticed a picture of my truck on this page. I just thought it was kinda funny. If you click the 8 more pictures you will see a couple more of my truck and a couple other trucks.

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/2005-Chevrolet-Silverado-1500-SS-Overview-c3880

So It made me think. I wonder how many other members trucks show up on here when you do a google search? I did a search for Silverado SS and I noticed a couple pictures of Chase's truck and a couple others.

Is your truck on Google?

I noticed after I posted this that this was a website i must have joined years ago and did not remember. LOL

Ya i found chase's to and it is actualy my desktop background lol