So recently

ballincustoms

So recently a lot you have been spotting SSS that need lots of love :( and that makes me sad there should be like a magnetic sticker or just a plain sticker that reads "I bought an SS only to trash a perfectly good SS" Followed by SilveradoSS.com for help lol any ideas?

I saw some painters in an ISS ones time with a big ladder racks and bed full of tools. Overspray and paint dripped all over the truck. This was a couple years ago too so it was even more new than now. I see work truck SS' pretty often actually, but not as bad as that one lol.

I saw some painters in an ISS ones time with a big ladder racks and bed full of tools. Overspray and paint dripped all over the truck. This was a couple years ago too so it was even more new than now. I see work truck SS' pretty often actually, but not as bad as that one lol.

See now there's no excuse for an intimidator to be abused like that :(

Yea i've seen a few that make me want to puke!

the "its just a truck" thing.. I traded mine in just because i couldn't see myself using it as i would my new truck. I frequent dirt roads and like to be able to haul whatever whenever.. IMO you just cant do that with the SSS. I hope by the time i am ready to get another as my garage whore, there will be at least ONE left that is not beat to hell!

Edited by JroCk817 (see edit history)

I actually as much as I hate to say it, don't mind seeing people destroy the SSS. Since they no longer make them and only a handful are left in low miles and unabused it only makes my truck more valuable and rare. The less out there in usable condition the more collector mine will be in a few years. I love my truck and will never part and sooner than later it will be one of the few and the proud.... Parts on the otherhand will be a beotch. but you gotta pay to play. But god bless and may the few become the prestige. :happysad:

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)