new personal best!!

idahoBLKss

Well my first two runs were were awefull and i couldnt figure out why it was so slow.turns out coil number 4 was completely disconnected And i ran a 12.0@116 on 7 cylinders lol. I figured out the problem and ran a 11.1@124. Sucks cause last night we tuned the truck on 7 cylenders so im sure we could of got the truck into10's if we were tuning it on all 8. Oh well it is what it is.

7 cylinder slip lol...

2012-10-27_16-01-02_134.jpg

Good slip....

2012-10-27_16-00-50_562.jpg

do, you have a roll bar system to run under 11.5 at track

Yeah you need 5 point cage, 5 point harness...etc i got the boot lol

heck yeah man that is awesome. no slug for sure. thats flat out moving for a bike truck. this is a stock motor right??? congrats. im stoked for you. did you spray it? how many lbs of boost on these run's

Yep stock long block lq9 except for cam/rod/springs and a lsxrt intake. Didnt get to spray due to safty valve on bottle letting loose for some reason this was all boost on the D1 procharger on e85 not sure what it hit boost wise on the run cause i was an idiot and forgot the dang laptop at home but it was around 20+ psi.