Dynomax Ultra Flow X !!! What do you all think ?

SSchevySS

This is the Muffler I am looking at !!!

http://www.dynomax.com/mufflers.php?muffler=ultraflox

Does anyone here use this muffler and if so how does it sound on a stock SSS w/ manifolds also how do they sound with headers going to do headers later !!!

thats a pretty big muffler, 25in. it won't be extremely loud. Best thing to do is get on youtube and start searching. I think its a good design and should have good flow. its gonna be better then stock!

Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

I had this on my SS and loved it. Awesome sound and performance. I had flowcrapper on there before and the drone was driving me nuts, that rotted off and then I bought the X flow. Hardly any drone. It was loud when you got on it but not that bad driving it.

I had this on my SS and loved it. Awesome sound and performance. I had flowcrapper on there before and the drone was driving me nuts, that rotted off and then I bought the X flow. Hardly any drone. It was loud when you got on it but not that bad driving it.

yeah that was gonna be one of my guess, that there is probably not a lot of drone