Locked out of my truck...

dwalk

So I have a viper alarm and my remote wont respond now after I already locked it. I can't unlock it now and the alarm is set.. I know if i open it with the key, the alarm will go off... sooo wtf do I do? I'm so pissed off right now :angry:

Edited by SikSSS (see edit history)

I figured there should be but I just don't know how to do it.. Im pretty sure if I put my key in the ignition and turn it, it doesn't turn off. I think... lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

There's a valet switch (or should be) in the fuse block in the inside of the truck. Open the door let the alarm go off get into the fuse box and press the button or hold it for a second then let go it's a small black momentary button

hahahahaha mine did the same thing, same problem LOCKED THE **** OUT!!! valet switch will not work and disconnecting the battery will not work. i actually broke my responder in a neighborhood at my friends at like 2am the alarm went off forever i was so pissed. i don't remember what i did but i drove it home with the alarm on and the next day i disconnected everything, and ordered a new responder

Edited by Silverad0 SS (see edit history)

For the viper alarms you have to hold the valet switch switch for seconds with the key in the ignition. This will override the alarm and allow you to use the key to lock and unlock the truck. If you fail to do this right the trucks alarm will shut down the entire electrical system and disable the a starter and the alarm will sound not being able to turn it off...